Monday, July 23, 2012

Review Revisited...

An independent business daily review of my book 'Employee Engagement had apperaed in Business Line on Aug. 12, 2011. The review done by prominent journalist Anjali Prayag was a strong reinforcer - http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/article2347571.ece

Today while browsing the web, I bumped on another independent review of my book, this time by a reader of the book. The link is - http://hrfundae.blogspot.in/2012/02/employee-engagement-by-debasish.html?showComment=1343021395834

Such reviews help and act as a strong reinforcement. Thanks!

2 comments:

Devpriya Dey said...

Your book on employee engagement deserves the applause since it is the first book on engagement from an Indian context in a lucid language.

Its a like Geeta on Engagement :)

Dr. Debashish Sengupta said...

Hi Dev,

Geeta on Engagement weighs too heavy on my limited experience and knowledge. I made a sincere effort and am so grateful to almighty that people liked the same and appreciated the book.

I thank you for your kind words as well.

Thanks,
Debashish